December 15, 2012

The Body Co, Ivy Semi-Exclusive Shape...

  (Please Click On Photos To Make Larger!)

Hey Everyone! I hope you all have made your way down to the FROST fest by now...It's a beautiful sim, with hundreds of amazing designers. Please see my previous posts on more information on FROST.

Moving along... I feel like I haven't created a shape in awhile, so I took on the challenge of the body co's Ivy skin. I have never worn any body co skins, because I didn't think they ever looked good on me...Well I was pleasantly surprised when I was finished playing around with this shape. Not tooting my own horn, but it came out beautifully. So beautiful, I have decided to share it with all of you. This semi exclusive item is only 99L$. Meaning only 10 of you will be able to purchase it. It comes with a styling card as well, (information on hair & eyes etc)... I hope you enjoy it as much as I do.

Get it here!  https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/Pink-Acid-The-Body-Co-Ivy-Shape-Makeup-Mesh-Dress-Style-Card/4308429


No comments:

Post a Comment