December 6, 2013

Winter Goodies :)

Hi everyone!
We have some awesome new stuff for you, for this extra Cold Winter! Take a peek below for the details.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/pinkacid/11241072254/

Lips + Loud Mouth Appliers Now ONLY Available At the Winter Trend SL

Mesh Loud Mouth Main Store:

Mesh Spiked Headband & Mesh Spiked Neck Bow (in an array of different color options), ONLY Available At the Jewelry & Accessories Expo:

Eyelashes & Razor Cheek Definition Blush ONLY Available At the Pink Acid Main Store:

1 comment:

  1. Hi!
    I just opened a shop and I am looking to get it out there! All of the profits are aiding me in college and while I study and travel during that time. The shop is named Sweet Treasures (coinciding with my blog Sugar Pirate). I sell a variety of items and plan on adding about 12 new items within the next few days. Mostly, I sell kawaii/decoden items but there will be a variety. I have included a smoker's sections for adult and will be selling lighters and ash trays. I also plan to add some flower crowns and other accessories. I hope you enjoy!

    Thank you!

    -Jasmine H.
    www.etsy.com/shop/SweetTreasures21?ref=si_shop

    ReplyDelete